Frequently Asked Questions
- My student does not seem interested and stands back instead of engaging with me and the patient/client. How could I approach this?
- My student says she understands but then demonstrates that she does not. How might I approach this?
- How should I give a student feedback about his/her accent/speed /volume of speech so that they are more easily understood.
- How can I encourage a student to make appropriate eye contact with the patient/client.
- What can I do if my student is demonstrating inappropriate behaviour/body language?
- How should I approach a student who is reported by patients and staff as being rude?
Here are some frequently asked questions. Most of them should have been answered in the short videos. Please feel free to start a discussion or post more questions.